Monday, April 23, 2012

C2S Travels: Copenhagen, Denmark

Untitled


I've always had a soft spot for Denmark, it's hard not to if you were in Australia when Princess Mary married Prince Frederick. So it was that Copenhagen had always been on my travel hit list.

Untitled
Ms Savory and I joined the Frommer's free walking tour and it was fantastic. This is another place that I fell in love with the people and their culture. You can't help but be moved when you listen to the history. I definitely recommend the walking tour. 



Untitled

Untitled 

  I love Twitter and how you find great places when you haven't done much research. A shout for recommendations found me headed to Told & Snaps, one of the enthusiastic response from @plusixfive.


Untitled

With no booking, we were told to come back in half an hour and thankfully was able to get a seat.

Ms. Savory and I were seated between a couple from Sweden and Norway and it was a great experience. We all started chatting and they gave us recommendations and even insisted that we tasted what they ordered. The food here is awesome and with such a cosy vibe, you won't be disappointed.



Untitled
Pickled herring, onions and raw egg yolk 65kr



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...