Thursday, March 22, 2012

Truc Vert, Mayfair

I found myself dining in Truc Vert when catching up with a friend. Operating unobtrusively in Marfair, it did take a bit of effort to find it.

What can I say about the food? Forgettably standard. It does satisfy the tummy but not your heart or mind.


Picture 398
Chickpea and Vegetable Broth with Basil Oil £6.95


Picture 400
Steak, French Beans with Mushroom Sauce £17.25


Picture 401
Grilled Squid


Picture 402
Orange Crème Caramel with Shortbread £5.95


Picture 399
Seared scallops £9.95

Picture 397
Bread and Butter £2.95

Service was attentive though nothing special.



Will I recommend: No
Will I come back: No
Have I had better: Yes

Truc Vert, 42 North Audley Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 6ZR

Truc Vert on Urbanspoon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...